Sri Lanka Custom's Trader Re-registration initiative
26th October 2020
This is to remind you that the New Registration Process will require the following stakeholders, existing and new, to register online with the Sri Lanka Customs on or before, 31st October 2020.
- Importers and Exporters
- Shipping Agents and Freight Forwarders
- Customs house Agencies and Wharf representatives
- BOI ventures involved in imports and Exports
- Unaccompanied Passenger Baggage (UPB) Warehouse Operators
- Courier Services
Please follow the steps stated below when you are registering with the Sri Lanka Customs;
- Click: http://customs.gov.lk/registrations/login
- Download the Sign-up Process Documentation (For creating an account) Sign-up Process (PDF)
- After you sign in, please download the respective User Manuals, which can be downloaded from following links
- Or, follow the steps in the "The Guide for the Online Registration with Sri Lanka Customs" on YouTube Sinhala English Tamil
- Refer the attached document on "Mandatory Fields" required when filling the online form.
Pleas note SL Customs has extended the deadline to submit "GS certificates" due to prevailing COVID pandemic situation. Hence, GS certificate is not a "mandatory fields" You may require to submit the duly filled application form along with other attachments before the deadline.
For further clarifications, please contact Risk Managment Unit of Sri Lanka Customs on 011-2143434 Ext 7855 / 7862 during office hours or email to [email protected]
For technical assistance contact the ICT Directorate on 0776481307 during office hours
On behalf of the trade, Sri Lanka Shippers' Council together with other members of the Joint Consultative Committee has strongly recommended DGC Sri Lanka Customs to extend the deadline considering the difficulties faced by the "business community" due to the prevailing COVID Pandemic situation in the country.News Top
Solution by Nidro IT Solutions
All rights Reserved. Sri Lanka Shippers Council