22nd July 2021
An awareness seminar on the recent guidelines issued by DGMS on local charges for imports in Sri Lanka.
Hear from industry experts what is changing, how these impact operations, obligations of service providers and benefits to shippers.
- Know what you should pay for your Imports (FOB/CIF).
- Know what service type should be used (LCL/FCL).
- Maximum Delivery Order (DO) Fee chargeable.
- Maximum timeline for Imports Container Deposit refunds.
- Complaints, disputes and non-compliance handling procedure.
- No other Surcharges allowed.
- Structure of Charges Regulations - Gazette No. 2041/10 of 2017.
Date : Tuesday 29th June 2021
Time: 2:00pm to 3:30pm
To register email : [email protected] You will sent a Microsoft Teams link prior to the Seminar
Solution by Nidro IT Solutions
All rights Reserved. Sri Lanka Shippers Council
C/o. The Ceylon Chamber of Commerce
50, Navam Mawatha, Colombo 2.
Tel:+94 11 2392840, 5588871, 5588880 Fax:+ 94 11 2449352, 2437477